Looking for a Offshore Dedicated server

Djons

Hi,

Does anybody know any seller of offshore dedicated servers medium range like i3 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What can you say about Pirateshosting.net and their services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Thank you.

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

I have been using Pirateshosting.net service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their offshore dedicated hosting account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

As I see Exmasters.com is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Pirateshosting.net is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
I have noticed that their Bandwidth Carriers are:
Cogent Communications
Hurricane Electric, Inc.
Level 3 Communications, Inc.
PCCW Global

I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Pirateshosting.net look really great. It offers offshore enterprise hosting solution that you need, from a single cluster server to a full-cabinet private cloud.
According to feedbacks, they provide good network uptime, 24/7 customer support and fast speed connection. You can rely on them.

What kind of projects would you run on that server? If it's not illegal (adult is ok), you can also try dedciated offers from HostiServer.com. Their equipment is reliable and support is great!

I suggest to use Giga-RDP.ca. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Back