Looking for a decent dedicated server

The best dedicated server depends on what your going to use it for. Are you making websites or wordpress blogs for one country than use a dedicated server hosted in that country. If sites or blogs are for world wide look for a cheap dedicated server with no set up fees and no vat taxes. I also like a dedicated server that has free 30 day money back trials.

The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime while dealing with hostingsource.com US web host.
For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Servers from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Take a look at ZipServers.com dedicated hosting packages. I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.

WHUK is the Best Cloud hosting service, They value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any

moment. Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.

1. Web Hosting
2. Windows Hosting
3. Email Hosting
4. WordPress Hosting
5. Reseller Hosting
6. Dedicated Server
7. Cloud Server
8. Linux VPS
9. Windows VPS
10. Imunify 360

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

These hosts - legionbox.com and hostingsource.com - are good enough to sign up with.
They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommend GTHost.com instant web servers!
Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution. Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!

Servers from hostround.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

The only reason I have contacted hostingsource.com support is due to questions about setting things up.
Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

Back