Logosnap No Longer Free

mikeisright

Today when i went to the website of logosnap and tried to make a logo and at the end of free logo making process that logosnap is no longer free. They are forcing to give them a donation . I am surprised that no body can be forced to give the donation. If its no longer free service then they should be mentioning this on their website.

On the website of logosnap.com it is mentioned that its a complete free service but it used to give you the option of donation at the end of the process. That was in the pas and there was an option where you can skip donation. Now that skip donation option is no more and you have to donate them before you download which is pretty unfair. They should rather tell you this at the very start of the process so that you can exit their website at very start if you came to their website and was happy that you found out a free service.

I am not pretty sure that Logosnap were offering free logo making services on their web site. If they were indeed than i wonder how they will be offering it for free and how were LogoSnap making money. May be they were tired offering free services without any reward and switched to the payed model now. If this is the case with Logosnap then they should for sure update their website and charge for logos instead of asking for donations.

That's a bumper either way. I have never personally used Logosnap, but i've heard good and bad reviews about it. I was thinking of picking it up a month or so from now... but.... too bad too sad :(

Someone needs to bring home the bacon, so now its not for free. I visited the site if there is any update on this. Sad to say the “donate option” won’t go away. Good thing, there are other logo maker website that offers their service for free.

There are several commercial desktop applications out there for creating logos as well. If you are needing lots of logos on a regular basis, it might be another route to go down since you're only paying for the software once, and they come with a lot of pre-designed templates that you can customize to your liking. Sothink makes one as does Laughing Bird Software, but there are others out there as well.

I never ever use Logosnap for creating a logo. I always prefer to use CorelDraw and Illustrator for this. After read your thread I actually visit the Logosnap and find you are right. Because there are not provide you information at starting point that they are no longer provide free services. You have to use abother software because there are so many online software who provides you the same features.

If you need a professional logo, then the best way to get it is to post your design requirement to crowdsourcing design marketplace where professional designers will involve for your logo designs and you will get option to choose the best logo amongst the various logos.

Back