Litespeed hosting? Any recommendations please?

LIKEUS

AS I see Litespeed servers are faster than Apache so I've decided to try such hosts.
Which web hosting provider could you suggest as suitable for me?
I would like to host 2 wordpress blogs and need 10 gbs of disk space.
Will Hostwinds fit my demands?

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

Hostwinds.com ssd hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.
I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off Hostwinds first month.

Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. Join their facebook community here: facebook.com/hostwinds

I am sure you can use Hostwinds hosting and get no troubles at all. With their plans you will get everything needed for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

I can honestly say that Hostwinds.com is the best host in the world. They are delivering fair deals, top level customer care and highest performance I've ever experienced.

You will be pleased dealing with Hostwinds. They provide performance-optimized servers, high stability and responsive skilled support staff.

I personally suggest you to go with scopehosts.com -they providing very good service as i've experienced with their services, quick and knowledgeable support you will get to deal with your issues.

I'd say that Hostwinds is the best host in the world. They are delivering fair deals, top level customer care and highest performance I've ever experienced.

Hostwinds?

As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.

Back