Linux KVM VPS Hosting

Just look for cheap linux kvm vps hosting that has no set up or upgrade fees. I also like cheap llinux vps hosting that has no vat taxes and 30 day money back trial.

If your making sites for one country than use linux kvm vps that has servers located that that county. If your making sites for world wide than a good cheap linux vps servers located in country that has no vat taxes like usa would be best.

I am fully satisfied using Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Servers are stable. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...

From my experience with NetShop-isp.com.cy, I can honestly and easily recommend their VPS hosting.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Easy to use, friendly interface - recommended.

I'd recommend cloudarion.com KVM SSD VPS to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.

I've been with Hostnamaste.com for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Back