Link Building Tips

pf06

Hi Experts

I am a newbie in the SEO & want to know some do's and don'ts of link building?

Need Valuable Answers

SEO is slow. It can take years to build up the authority of a domain and the rankings of pages. Search engine optimization is the slowest form of marketing I know. It really is.

But there’s one big shortcut.

This post is a step-by-step guide to improving your Google rankings quickly. It’s the only fast SEO tactic that I know of. If you’ve never done it before, there may be huge opportunities to improve your Google rankings. The key is in your Analytics

Make sure that you build only quality links. Do guest posting, Article submission and Blog Submission on High quality sites.

Don't do link building which will be toxic for your site. Write High quality content making proper use of Keyword in the form of anchor text. Don't do keyword stuffing. Never go behind buying links.

Do off page activities on sites with High Domain AUthority

Link building, simply put, is that the method of obtaining alternative web sites to link back to your website. ... Building links is one in all the numerous techniques employed in SEO as a result of links are a sign to Google that your website could be a quality resource merit citation.

For good link building, you need to build good relationships. ...
Give a testimonial. ...
Start a blog. ...
List your site in trustworthy directories. ...
Write a good guest post.

SEO Link Building Techniques

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
web 2.0 submission
Question answering
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Blog submission
Content posting
Forum profile creation