libertyvps.net vs simplenet.io

You can host your word press blog any place you like. If site is for British Indian Ocean Territory simple is fine because they have servers there. If site is for worldwide use then just find a good cheap word press hosting package that has no set up or upgrade fees. I also do not like hosting services that you need to find coupons for to get good price.

Can say that libertyvps.net is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

Plans from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk are quite good for hosting a Wordpress blog with.
Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.

Recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting to other webmasters and newbies.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

Well it was over 10 months I used Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting - everything works.
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

QHoster.com services are worthwhile.
They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

Back