Lenovo 13.3" Ultrabook Yoga Review

stalsi

Recently a friend from my class purchased Lenovo Yoga ultrabook and i did used it and there fore though i should tell the forum readers about this. The laptop screen was pretty and very bright and i really like the general look and feel of this latest Lenovo 13 inches ultrabook. One major drawback which i noticed was the SSD with only 128 GB of storage space and my friend told that this was the maximum storage available. So if one need good amount of storage than this yoga from Lenovo is not for you.

Generally i review this 13 inch notebook and to me its a great new fresh look and one of its kind as one can fold it and use it as a tablet. Due to this feature the sale of 13" ultrabook is going great as my friend told me and when i asked for his review he told that he is absolutely loving his lenovo ultra book.

Last edited:
I was a bit confused by this review because you call it a Sony Yoga Ultrabook in the first sentence of your review. I did some checking and it's indeed a Lenovo product. I love Lenovo products which is why I opened this thread. I own two ThinkPads.

So thanks for the review. When I do purchase a Windows 8 computer, it will be a Lenovo.

If you want to have a look at Lenovo Yoga you can go to any best buy and can have a look at it before purchasing this Ultrabook. After having a look at it i am impressed by the glossy and perfect look and feel of it although it was not as light weight as i thought it would be but Lenovo Yoga 13 inch seems quite good.

I'm glad to hear that Best Buy is starting to carry more Lenovo products. This Ultrabook Yoga does look like a nice system, but with the limited hard drive space I couldn't see myself using it as my main computer. I've got a 1TB drive which is 90% used already on my current computer. I've also had my eye on their Thinkpad Carbon laptop, which looks really nice as well.

I've got a 1TB drive which is 90% used already on my current computer.

Wow! I can't imagine using that much space on my computer.

It's good to find other Lenovo lovers. I'm also glad that Best Buy is starting to carry more Lenovo products. Fry's Electronics carry a lot of Lenovo products, but I think they are mainly on the West Coast. Lenovo were initially targeted for business users. I'm going to check out Best Buy this weekend.

Back