legionbox.com vs kvchosting.net

Best cheap vps provider legionbox.com vs kvchosting.net

The best vps depends on what you like or want. Do you need linux vps or windows. Are you making website's or blogs for one country like uk or area like eu or world wide.

If you making websites for one country find a cheap vps that has servers located in that country. World wide websites just find cheap vps with no set up fees with free trial and money back guarantee and no vat taxes.

Last edited:
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are worth trying.
Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my site very easy.

For me, kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting solutions look great. Powerful servers located in the USA.
I really appreciate the quality of the services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to have a deal with.
They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the price is great!

Hey,

Before go with any web hosting provider, first you need to check their customer reviews, compare their plans and most important they are providing 24/7 support or not. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. If you are not able select the right web hosting provider then simply log on to eukhost and initiate a live chat. Their team will assist you to choose the right VPS hosting plan.

Been hosting with kvchosting.net provider for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com as they are as solid as a rock.
Their support is quite fast in tackling issues and customer care is very helpful and efficient!

I started a search a year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with. That's how I found kvchosting.net web host. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive. Recommend this host.

I vote for kvchosting.net.
I have been very impressed. Customer service is great and very responsive. I have recommended them to everyone I know.

I love this hosting provider. I have all of my sites hosted with kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus!
Rock solid control panel.

Back