laptop shut down when move

George

My dell Inspiron shut down automatically when move, I was thinking that maybe this cause because of overheating but it works fine on a stable place so what is the issue?

is your laptop under warranty? go claim it :)
if not, try plug out your battery and turn on the laptop using adapter power then try to move it around. if the problem still appear, I'm afraid your memory or hdd got loose :)

It could be due to lots of reasons like internal hardware issues, data and even virus issue. You can have it checked from your company service provider.

Its a default in many laptops but i used HP Pro books of third generation and its good in use and never ne shut down on move and its battery is very awesome and i spend 14 hours daily on it and its strength is good.

I agree. Remove the battery and plug it back in. If there is a lot of junk (dust, cat / horse hair) blocking the fan. It could be overheating. Maybe a loose connection in system.

In my opinion, I think the battery is gone loose or your cable wire. If the damage still persist consult a technician.

Back