laptop bluetooth is not sending files

George

My laptop's bluetooth is not sending any file but is receiving, I have alot of work to transfer to my cellphone but cant because of this issue, what is the problem?

I have this problem too, transferring files via Bluetooth. It was all fine before I had my laptop reformatted. I checked my Bluetooth and it was all there. I just don't understand why it won't send any files out. I hope anyone here can share their tech knowledge on this one.

There are handful steps for your problems.

Go to start icon and search bluetooth and select "change bluetooth settings". Select "Allow bluetooth devices to find this computer" then select "show the bluetooth icon in the notification area". Right click on the bluetooth icon in notification area and add a device and finally send and receive files.

I had also this issues with my bluetooth and wifi after formatting my laptop.
It happens because, the driver for the bluetooth is not correctly installed. Means you've to install correct driver for your H/W device then it will work properly.
It will show that your driver is installed correctly and working properly but it won't.
Searched the latest driver for your Bluetooth hardware and supported platform and then install.

Any how I will recommend you to use data cable to transfer files because It has more transfer speed than bluetooth.

Back