Javascript

Realitytvaddict

Javascript is not the same as it was back in the day. It is now used for a variety of positive client-side effects. What ways do you use Javascript and let us know about your issues and praises for the language.

The great thing about javascript is how flexible it is. I personally use it to animate html elements, but that's just touching the ice on what it can do :)

I'm actually genuinely excited to be learning it. Before I dedicated time to leaning Java, my friends always told me how boring it was and how they "would rather learn Python." But I'm glad I chose to learn Java first. You can do so much and make sites so much more User-Friendly.

java script is light weight programming language. jll modern HTML pages are using JavaScript to add functionality,validate input, communicate with web servers, and much more.
<html>
<body>
<script>
alert("ok");
</script>
</body>
</html>

Javascript is useful and pretty widely supported in all browsers. Only a small percentage of people have javascript disabled, so you don't need to worry too much about that. It seems that JQuery has become pretty popular these days too.

However, something else to keep in mind is that you can pull off a lot of the visual effects typically done with Javascript instead with CSS3 and CSS transitions these days. The added benefit is there are less calls to the server, and it's cleaner and more accessible code.

Javascript is the scripting dialect of the Web.all current Html pages are utilizing Javascript to include functionality,validate enter, correspond with web servers, and much more.javascript is not difficult to study.

javascript is scriptung language. it provide scurity to ur website ...........................................

Java script is a Client side Scripting language. These days, there are many flavors of javascript that are available and the most popular ones are JQuery and its alikes. The codes are used to validate (client side) forms, create sliders, create special effects on Menus etc and now, these are also used to create small animations using the Canvas tag of the HTML5. Much of responsiveness of websites too is made possible via the Javascript and Jquery Libraries.

JavaScript is one of the 3 languages all web developers must learn:

1. HTML to define the content of web pages

2. CSS to specify the layout of web pages

3. JavaScript to program the behavior of web pages

Back