java hosting search

Kuratowski

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by JVMHost.com java hosting provider.
How stable and reliable are they? Any reviews? Are they offering any fresh discounts now?

I have not heard them before. you can give atry. Incase if they are having any moneyback policy you can demand for refund if you dont like the hosting services.For high quality hosting services I would suggest you to go with Scopehosts.com , they have best support team and highly configured hosting services at low price.

I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
Support is second to none.

Back