Is there too much delay transferring via Bank?

Colin Shaw

I mostly deposit through using options like Skrill, Neteller and such but recently I have made deposit through Bank. I always had concerns about the slow process of transactions which was told by many people to me in past, but I still went ahead. I am glad that I did because with OctaFX broker, I never faced irritating delay on the transaction and received into my account very quickly, so if anyone was worried using this option then the worry should be killed.

I have used this service transferring via Bank many time and I have faced no problem yes, sometimes it took little much time than the normal which was 3-4 days but always transfer was done. So, I don't think you need to do much worry about it. If you don't want to wait confirm it will your trading platform.

Goodluck!
forex trading strategies

Your post is well informative.

I'd recommend you trying Chase Bank. The history of this bank is quite long, it is almost 40 years old and this time period is pretty decent for a financial company I think. If you're still hesitating and can't decide which bank to choose, feel free to use special credit one bank customer service to ask all of your questions, I am personally 100% satisfied with their support.

I don't think so cause sometimes I transfer money from my local bank to FreshForex broker and I saw it mostly take 5 minutes so please talk to your local bank and then if you have same problem then can use Payoneer.

Back