Is taking Tea and Coffee bad for health ?

Yes, its already too much. One cup of tea or coffee can be good and lots of helpful benefits but more than one can be a poison already.

I don't know if taking tea or coffee bad for health. I take tea about 5 6 times in a day . Is it harmful ??

In reference to coffee, one thing I am aware of is that if you suffer from "mild cases" of heartburn, coffee can make it a lot worse. My father-in-law has bouts of heartburn from time to time and the Doctor suggested staying away from coffee since it can encourage and trigger more heartburn episodes. Other than that I have not read or heard any other type of ways consuming coffee can be harmful.

I don't know much about tea, but too much coffee can be bad for your health. My best friend's brother take 4 cups in a day everyday. Just 2 weeks ago, he passed out. An ecg (electrocardiogram) was applied to him to check the status of his heart. It was found out that he had PVC or premature ventricular contraction and ___ flutter. I just forgot the term for the other one. Basing on his lifestyle, he does nothing else to have such condition but his too much drinking of coffee. The caffeine that does the damage. It has effects on most physiologic body functions.

Back