is social bookmarking still working ?

hikmat_tony

Hi,

As google is being complicated and challenging day by day. That was also a time when bookmarking gave the awesome result but as all know that google has changed everything.

I still have confusion about social bookmarking, because i am sure that should we do it or not ?

because i am scared if it is not required or allowed by Google then my website could be counted in spam.

So please suggest the best ??????????????

Social Bookmarking does still work but not as well as it may have in the past. It can still be a viable way to get traffic to your site but not necessarily always the most qualified traffic. Personally I'd say to stay away from any social bookmarking tools that will automate things for you because that will be a bit of a red flag if you're too spammy with adding your links. A more natural approach to getting your pages added to social bookmarking sites is the better way to go. Just don't expect it to magically increase you rankings, conversions, etc.

Social bookmarking is one of the top link building strategies. Bookmark is best source of backlink and traffic. You will be able to improve your website’s Google ranking by improving your link popularity through social bookmarking. It is very beneficial to get the traffic, back links and high PR for your site. There are many social bookmarking sites like digg, Diggo, Delicious and many more. You can promote your site as well with the social bookmarking.

Back