is social bookmarking still useful?

Rebecca

Please tell me, is social bookmarking still useful for increasing my web traffic in 2015?
share your answer. Any suggestion from you how to get a good quality backlink for my site?

Social bookmarking services support users to gather and promote their most favorite web sites online. These sites can help to save people lots of time and effort for finding, organizing and sharing web sites.

Yes, social bookmarking still now helps to increase the traffic and ranking to your site.

To speak frankly the Traffic factor is slowly diminishing from known Dofollow sources. And now you have to choose between a Dofollow link and relevant traffic. Most websites that bring in traffic are no longer offering a Dofollow link.

The same applies to Social bookmarking sites, Reddit for instance is one of the best source to get traffic online, but yet it is no longer treated as an SEO site. To me Traffic is more important than a simple link, a link that can bring in traffic and relevance is more important than a mere do follow boost. In reality dofollow and no follow are not that miles apart from each other. In terms of SEO Google uses both these links to decide the value of a website, PR was the only reason why follow links are still hunted. But PR itself is dead, now and Google has reduced the effect it had on SERP ranking.

It is useful and always help to get quality back links but it based on the content too.It is helpful for quality back links you need to be hard working and dedicated too.

according to you, what is the best way to make quality backlinks? please tell me, i feel hopeless, my site's ranking is falling down until now :(

Yes social bookmarking is still useful, but be careful while doing social bookmarking.
1) Don,t spam
2) Submit your website on high PR SB site
3) Make sure you use different title and description for every submission
4) Content is the key.

Social bookmarking is one of the important aspect of the SEO still today.While doing Social bookmarking, Content should be unique and You should use high PR sites i.e sites having PR 5,6,7,8,9,10

I use DEL.ICIO.US myself. I don't think the layout is that great. Maybe you can change it I'm not sure. It is useful to have favorites on a web page so if you are at someone else's computer you can still access the sites you use. It is more straight forward than building your own web page, getting a domain name for it which you can remember etc.

Back