Is Search Engine Optimization good for social media?

Yes. SEO is important for Social media too. Use optimized content in social media platforms and it will improve the rank of website on search engines BUT all social media platforms provides NOFOLLOW links which is not good for SEO but with the help of it, traffic will be driven to your website which helps to improve the position of a website on Google etc.

SEO or search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website in search engines. The process helps to build your online identity and reputation to benefit your online business.

Yes it's true. Onpage optimization for web pages is extremely important, it does not just affect the people search Web pages you do not want to, not only affects each Conversion Rate Search from becoming customers, it there are other very positive meaning that you will be a professional brand in the consumer's mind, and with its own Google SEO, you will be a lot more favorable ratio CTR (clicks on) the rise, keeping customers long rows with your Website bounce rate (bounce rate) low ranking will also increase.

Last edited:
Can Anyone Brief this !!
SEO and social media is irrelevant with each other, I mean those are different platforms.
Social media is a platform for people to share and communicate.
Search engine optimization on the other hand is designed for websites to be search engine friendly and most importantly to be visible on top of SERP.

I can't see what SEO has to do with Social Media? The ranking and perfomance of your website has no bearing on anything you do in social media. or is someone going to enlighten me?

Back