Is it safe to play heavy games on laptop?

George

I downloaded one game for my laptop according to its specification and while playing game I notice that my laptop heats alot, so I want to know whether its safe to play games on laptop or not.

It all depends on the capacity of the game, laptops are not really suitable video games tools. It also depends on the power of your RAM. Also consider the intensity of the graphic interface of the games itself. Some games injure laptop's battery life, best practice is to play while charging. To me the best professional sue of laptop is for trading, am I been too sentimental?

if you have a powerful laptop and you can run heavy games, just buy a proper coolers for it...and don't play games, when your laptop is on your legs or you lie in your bed...otherwise, I don't think that it is NOT safe...just take care of your cooling and everythings should be OK

I downloaded one game for my laptop according to its specification and while playing game I notice that my laptop heats alot, so I want to know whether its safe to play games on laptop or not.

I don't recommend to play heavy games in Laptop. Because it will damage your laptop in several ways. When you play games, your laptop may be over heated and if you play using battery charge, it also damage your battery life. When you play games using your laptop keyboard, then there is a big chance to damage your laptop keyboard.

So, if you want to use your laptop for a long time, please do no play games in your laptop or with your laptop :p

Not ideal to use a laptop unless it is designed for gaming like the alienware variety. Those have good graphics chips and special cooling features.

I have Core i3 Laptop with VGA Graphic Card, but when try to playing Fifa Online 3 it takes slowly.
So that's not good. We should try desktop for best performance.

Back