Is It Possible To Recover From Google Penguin

vincentmic

One of the website of mine was hit hard by Google Penguin update on apr 2012 and i have done my best to make this website recover from the effects of Penguin but nothing has worked till now. Now i want to ask two question to my fellow webmasters.
1. Is there any one in this forum whose web site was hit from Goolge Penguin and he then later on the website was recovered by doing some effort like removing links from bad websites etc
2. As webmaster would know that Google launched a tool to combat negative SEO and the tools is called google disavow tool. Have any body tried this tool to make his website recover from the drastic effect of Penguin update on his website or blog.

Please tell me as nothing have been working and i feel that i have to buy a new domain and start my effort from point 0 which off course is very difficult.

The problem with Google's disavow tool is that they don't tell you which are bad links and which aren't. I run some blogs poeple can submit content on and I have lost count of the requests to have links removed, links that by removing would have a negative effect on their site!!!

If you didn't have a wide variety of links/keywords to your site then you will be hit by updates, so spread the backlink love EVERYWHERE, and not just with keywords, use random words, url's, sentences, download all associated keywords from Adwords and use them all, just make you main keywords share about 20-30% of that lot.

Google Penguin

I have never heard of Google Penguin, could you explain to me what exactly it is?

Dear friend,

Penguin update is a new Google search algorithm, focused on penalizing websites undertaking black hat SEO tactics and also those with otherwise low-quality content. Eventually, Google’s fight against web spamming has resulted in the unprecedented crash of established websites from their previously held rankings.:(

Back