Is It Possible To Earn Money Using PTC

williamjones

Yesterday one my friend told me about PTC and I was amazed that despite of using internet for many years now I was not aware that such things exist. However I felt that it is not a good thing and should not be done as it is sort of cheating. Still I am wondering if it is possible to earn money with PTC and if some one have ever got any check or money after working with PTC websites.

Yes, its possible to earn money as long as you have a good strategy o get some referrals in. You are not going to make any money otherwise.

Well it is possible to earn a lot of money using ptc sites. However, the main problem people find is trying to get referrals and then finding active ones! Normally the only successful ones are those that own multiple websites as they can just spam advertise on all of their websites for no fee at all! You might also want to be wary of all of the scam sites out there if you are going to try it as there is nothing worse than reaching cashout to find out that you have been scammed.

It is really possible to earn from PTC sites. Many people just fail to take the time needed to learn what strategy works. In order to earn from PTC sites, you need to dedicate a lot of time especially in the beginning. You also need to learn about getting and managing your referrals. You can speed things up by investing your own money at first. Be very careful though as there are a lot of PTC sites that are just scams. Be diligent and do some background research before joining any PTC site.

Adsense sites are also Pay To Click sites. You can earn from Adsense every time someone clicks your Ads displayed on your pages. I have tried this monetization method and Google pays you if you reach the $100 earning threshold. Nowadays, it is difficult to reach that in a month's time unless you have multiple sites monetized by Adsense.

Adsense sites are also Pay To Click sites. You can earn from Adsense every time someone clicks your Ads displayed on your pages. I have tried this monetization method and Google pays you if you reach the $100 earning threshold. Nowadays, it is difficult to reach that in a month's time unless you have multiple sites monetized by Adsense.

Yes its nice to get paid from PTC but several fake ptc organizer are also active to get your exposure without any pay, but don't worry many affiliates programs run gently.

Yes its nice to get paid from PTC but several fake ptc organizer are also active to get your exposure without any pay, but don't worry many affiliates programs run gently.

Please can someone post the link to their site. And how do one know which PTC is genuine?

From my point of view PTC is complete waste of time. Almost we cannot earn more than 0.001 dollar for a click made on an advertisement. It means if we want to earn dollar one then we should need to click on more than hundreds advertisements.

Last edited:
Back