Is Forex trading as good as investing in stocks?

No. It's a whole lot more terrible. The fundamental explanation is genuinely basic. At the point when you exchange forex, long haul patterns are as of now evaluated into the charges you pay. At the point when you exchange stocks, they're not. For instance, the Facebook stock has a clear, long-haul-up pattern. I can anticipate that this pattern will go on by purchasing Facebook stock or purchasing choices to purchase Facebook stock. Assuming the pattern proceeds, I will benefit. I don't need to pay additional commissions or interest since I'm purchasing a stock with a clear vertical pattern. In any case, you can't do this with forex. Long-haul patterns are valued into the rollover and funding charges you pay. So say, for instance, the dollar has been falling compared with the Yen. To benefit from this, you would get Yen and hold dollars. The issue is, you need to pay revenue on the Yen you acquire and that loan fee is attached to the rate at which the Yen is rising. So you need to pay the expense of the very pattern you were wanting to benefit from. You can't win that way.

Back