Is Chrome the best PC browser right now?

hclpd

What do you think? Firefox used to be the best, but ever since Google stepped in with Chrome, it took over the whole market. Chrome is amazing in my opinion. What about you?

I'm going to say, "no." But, I am biased and a little ticked off. I just downloaded Chrome the other day because I wanted to use their desktop apps. That one download destroyed my Start Screen. Completely blew up all of my custom tiles, so maybe for any other OS, but not Windows 8, if you plan on maximizing your Start Screen.

IMO, Firefox is the best browser and not Chrome. And I must have mentioned that gazillion of times on this forum BTW. Firefox is stronger, faster and reliable. Although, I use chrome(which I'm using right now) but Firefox is what I use for the hard-work and stuffs that page load errors would be disastrous for.

I have to respectfully disagree with you here. I was a fan of Firefox but the sheer quality of Chrome blew me away.

I found Chrome to BE the page load error. I think I'll use it on my Windows 7 laptop for whenever I need to test and see what my sites look like. It's not coming back to my 8 laptop.

Based on my experienced FireFox is the best browser for me so far. I also tried Chrome but its just not my type and not having a good experience with it. I've been using FireFox for years now and I'm satisfied with it.

Firefox is the absolute best in my opinion. I've never had any problems with Firefox. It's fast, secure and reliable. I use Chrome from time to time but I sometimes get page load errors.

If you would have asked me this question a couple of months ago, my answer would have been no, its the "mozilla". That's because I was a big fan of Mozilla and until then I have not tried "chrome". But now there is nothing better I can find than the "Google chrome" as I find all the features which I need specially the field auto save function which save my times a lot.

Right now i am using both Firefox and Chrome. But comparatively i prefer to used Firefox. It has lot of extensions and add-on helps me a lot in my working. only one issue with Firefox i feel the Google Toolbar compatibility. Otherwise it prefect for me.

I would say so, since I abandoned Firefox last summer due to all the memory leaks in it. I would rather use a browser that wasn't owned by Google and would block some of Google's tracking, but there isn't anything out there right now that runs as smoothly as Chrome.

I would say yes/no so, because it went all fine till the day i faced a problem that chrome was getting hanged when i was watch videos. i tried my level best to correct it from my side but failed so at present im using comodo dragon.

Chrome is great if you have a decent computer, but it's a bit of a memory hog. I normally use a combination of opera and internet explorer. Opera is fast and has great features like open tab in background. Unfortunately it is not compatible with all sites, but what is useful is the option to right-click on page and open with internet explorer and almost all websites are compatible with IE so best of both worlds.

Back