Is Becoming a Youtube Partner Worth the Effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRipley

I've always wondered how many views it would take to become a Youtube partner, and how you could maintain it so you remain profitable. I've seen a lot of numbers from everyone but I have some trouble differentiating whether their information comes from experience or speculation. So are any of our members here Youtube partners? If so, how much work do you put into it, and is it worth it in terms of the effort you exchange for the amount of profit you get?

It is only worth it if you can produce videos that get a lot of views. Just because you get accepted does not mean you will start making a lot of money. You will still have to put in the work. As far as worth versus cost, that is dependent on you and how much effort you put into your videos and how well they do on Youtube.

If you're planning to risk your career in the future on YouTube, you should find out what you can do for the YouTube community to benefit from.
But if you're making videos every week, and you're getting over 10k views each video, you should consider getting a partnership and continuing that.
If you get that happening every week, you have the potential to make a lot of money. I know RWJ makes over $2 million a year.

xHysteria.

If you're planning to risk your career in the future on YouTube, you should find out what you can do for the YouTube community to benefit from.
But if you're making videos every week, and you're getting over 10k views each video, you should consider getting a partnership and continuing that.
If you get that happening every week, you have the potential to make a lot of money. I know RWJ makes over $2 million a year.

xHysteria.

2 million a YEAR!? That's definitely impossible to be honest. I wouldn't believe it unless RWJ told me himself.

As for being a partner, I would only do it if you put your heart to it. You have to put out a certain number of videos each day to please your subscribers, have good content on your channel, and have good commentary if you're playing games. In today's world, it's very hard to actually become a partner, let alone, get at least 100 subscribers. There are so many channels doing what you're thinking of doing, whether it is Minecraft gameplay, how-to videos. You have to offer people something unique, and never done before.

I've always wondered how many views it would take to become a Youtube partner, and how you could maintain it so you remain profitable. I've seen a lot of numbers from everyone but I have some trouble differentiating whether their information comes from experience or speculation. So are any of our members here Youtube partners? If so, how much work do you put into it, and is it worth it in terms of the effort you exchange for the amount of profit you get?

Youtube provides biggest branding opportunity which i think cost effective because videos easily can get viral which leads too multi level marketing.

I've read articles on the estimated salaries of YouTube stars and it is possible, but you have to put in an incredible amount of time into it. It's more than just a five minute video. I think I'd take more of a chance to become a Hangout star than trying to break into YouTube right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back