Is Amazon Affiliate Program Worth It

jeffking

I have been facing a big failure by using amazon affiliate program on my website. I want to ask other members of the forum if affiliate program offered by amazon worth it to give it more try. I have not been able to produce even a single sale and have already used it for 3 months on a website which was making about 100 dollars on average when i was using commission junction on this website.

I have tried to search the internet for this and people have said in various forums and internet discussions that they are making good money. This is making me confuse and also i am wondering that what should i do know to make Amazon affiliate program work for me. Any body on this forum if have tried amazon affiliate commission based program please let me know how to be successful and is it real worth it trying or should i revert back to CJ.

Since you don't say what the niche is or what type of website you have, it's hard to give you specific advice. Amazon can be great, but it does depend on the niche. You should definitely put CJ back since that was making you money.

I don't know why you would remove CJ to start with. I tell people all the time that if something is working, you don't test by changing but by adding to the mix.

Which ever affilaite you're into, it sure should work if you rank on keywords search by potential buyers. Its mostly the mistake of bloggers that just because they provide good articles reviewing the product mean the can make sales through it. As my experience in CJ, it didn't work out for me. I mades tons of sales rached my treshold yet the check don't reach in my country. I'm in a third world country where postoffice rip everything that passes thier hands. And when I tried requesting another check from CJ, they are asking $50 for it.

With mMy amazon adventure, it somehow worked for me but very slow because my site is about travel and maybe only few people buy ebooks about places. A tip to make sales though is to make it clear for your readers how to buy the product you promote so if possible create an article with its step by step guide.

CJ is better than Amazon Affiliate Program

For me CJ have always proved to be more worthy of using . My niche is travel and amazon does not have any thing other than cheap travel books and videos.

Amazon's affiliate program is definitely worth it, name me 10 things you can't find on Amazon, lol. Really though, they have everything, for me it's the creme de la creme of affiliate networks next to Ebay. Anyone searching for amazon products on Google is pretty much looking to buy and these are obviously the best kind of customers, long live amazon.

Back