Is $75 worth of Adwords coupon enough?

garfish

I have been trying to learn PCC by watching some tutorials in youtube and reading some articles I can find online because I wanted to promote my website through it. The only way I can try it for once is through the coupon I got when I sign up under a webhosting company which is worth $75. there is a catch though, I would need $25 to cash out before I could use the $75 of the said coupon.

I'm thinking maybe setting my ad campaign to only spend $5 will let me learn and understand the whole thing in adwords and so are the interface. What I mostly learned as of now is to set which devices shall my ads be displayed, geolocations and the bidding system. I might have to learn more though so is $75 enough?

First of all you need to do some good in-depth keyword research, you are looking for longtails that show 1000-5000 searches, as these won't be as competitive. Ignore any with only a few ads, as they probably have a very small ROI%.

Once you find keywords at good value then just use the 'copy the best' technique. Look at the top 3 adds, and copy them, obviously rewording a bit. Make sure you landing page matches the keywords you are advertising with, or you will be displayed lower.

Okay thanks for the assistance. My other questions is that, lets say ia laready found some keywords and I wanted people to join a forum website to promote it which is intended for local people in a certain city. Do you think there's something will work for this? its a computer forum by the way.

I might have to learn more though so is $75 enough?

Hey, you'll need to do research as well as just cash in :) in order to situate yourself to make a profit, you've got to target your traffic, which costs money.

I don't know how much it costs. But "more than seventy five dollars" would probably be a solid guess!

So I'd suggest building revenue until you've more money that you can drop on PPC traffic.

Regards.

Back