Iphone or Samsung galaxy s4 ?

sweetcorn

Both the gadgets , Iphone and Galaxy s4, fulfill my demands . I am unable to decide which to choose from these. I dont want to use my laptop so often and want a phone which could also act as a computer. Which one should i choose?

I would go for the Samsung galaxy S4 simply because I prefer android over apple. Also, I think apple has lost it's spark since Steve Jobs passed away with innovation being limited to minor improvements. Samsung is going from strength to strength so my advice is to stick with them.

Unless they are offering a good price on it, I wouldn't bother getting the Galaxy S4 at this point in time, when the S5 is just around the corner. Seriously, I noticed our local Verizon stores were still selling the S4 for $199 plus contract - what the heck, the phone is nearly a year old - that's eternity in cell phone time. At this late in the game they should be charging no more than $50-$99 for the phone.

I think You should go for galaxy s4 because iphone will be very difficult to operate and has a lot of complications to use for business purpose and S4 has no such complications and its battery life is also good and also it has a larger screen size than i phone.

I think You should go for galaxy s4 because iphone will be very difficult to operate and has a lot of complications to use for business purpose and S4 has no such complications and its battery life is also good and also it has a larger screen size than i phone.

I have an Android, but myself and many others would disagree with you about iPhones being very difficult to operate. Many believe Apple is winning due to simple and easy operation.

Verizon has already dropped the price of the LG G2 down to $50, and it's only been out for a few months. I don't know what that is all about since it got good reviews online. That sounds like quite the steal at the moment. Perhaps it was because of all the new phones being announced for the new year or something. Meanwhile the S4 is still $199 for some reason, even though it has been out for much longer.

Go for Iphone dude. I believe Samsung's dominance in smartphone market would end soon as they are launching a crap number of phones everyday with similar features.

Back