iPhone or Android

I don't think there is a valid answer on that, it's basically what you (as the user) prefer.
I personally prefer iOS over android, I've used both of them.

Which one of the two offers full value for money?

I would always choose Android over iPhone/iOS and not just for value for money either. Android offers a much wider variety of apps and most of them are free or, if they are paid, they usually have free versions. A lot of the apps available on Google Play for free have to be paid for on the iOS App Store. I also think that Android devices are a lot more functional. Although many people choose to root their Android devices, there's not really much point as they allow a lot more access than iPhones (which have to be jailbroken) do anyway. There are also a lot less compatibility issues with Android devices.

I go for both, they work in their own unique ways. But of course, you can always use the one that you are comfortable using.

ios is a more refined operating system compared to android. Athough the amount of customization we can do on an android is far more but when it comes to stability and performance ios wins hands down. ios is more secure against any kind of hacking or virus attack. Also the quality of apps on an app store is better compared to play store.

Back