IPhone Mini rumors

sheepishwolf

What are your thoughts on the IPhone mini rumors that are in the air for next year? Apple could launch 'iPhone Mini' next year, analyst says | Apple - CNET News

I think that Apple probably wouldn't make an IPhone mini because their IPhone sales are so good, so a cheaper variation of the phone would be detrimental to their sales. However, if they did come out with one I probably still wouldn't buy it because having a smaller phone would be hard on my near-sighted eyes. What are everyone elses opinions on these rumors?

This may be a reality because some times iPhone feels so big in size specially this new Iphone 5 which have been launched recently. Although it is slimmer and thinner than the previous iphone 4 models but still some people do want phones to be smaller than that and there Iphone Mini rumors you have heard may have some truth in them.

Yes, in this day and age every company is trying to recreate things to be more portable and convenient for people - because that's what a large majority of people are looking for in their products.

Having a smaller IPhone would also make IPhones more widely available to the population, because those who could not afford normal sized IPhones could purchase this as an alternative. I think that would be the main reason and benefit that Apple would have for making an IPhone mini.

Yes, these days each organization is attempting to reproduce things to be more versatile and helpful for individuals - in light of the fact that that is the thing that a vast lion's share of individuals are searching for in their items.

Back