iPhone 6 Charger- Avoid eBay

Sammy9000

I like to talk about iPhone 6 charger today, and places to buy it and the various prices. The most common place to buy it would be Walmart target and amazon, and ebay. The point is that any place that sells it for a very extraordinarily low price like $0.99 are usually knock offs and not the real charger but fake chargers. When my iphone 6 charger broke I bought one from eBay and found somebody selling it for $0.99 from china, so I thought why would I pay $6.99 from Amazon, target or Walmart when I can get it for $0.99 from china. So I was exited and I bought it and it was free shipping to, Problem was it was fake meaning it's not a real brand made charger. At first glance it looks real but when you really compare it to the real iphone 6 charger you will find it's not real. So when I would plug it in it wouldn't really work the way it should, for example it wouldn't charge properly or there would be battery drainage or the charger would run out quick. After like a few months it stop working, I would plug it in and it doesn't charge it, doesn't work, it just died. So when you find any products or service that's extraordinarily cheaper than everybody else then you have to think why and how are they able to afford selling it for a cheaper price? There has to be something behind it because if everybody else is selling for certain price than how come this seller is selling it for far less? When they do that there is usually something wrong with it. The cheapest iPhone charger I could find was from Amazon and from Walmart. I don't have any credit card so I bought it from Walmart because Walmart accepted PayPal payments and Amazon doesn't. So the point of this process simply be careful when you buy things online because if you buy something that's cheaper than everyone else then there is a reason for concern. Many Americans these days are fat and lazy, and don't to do their research when buying things they are just too lazy and fat and want to get it done quick. But that's gonna end up biting you into fat butt. Also it seems like the US is becoming more and more of 3rd world country with every passing day, which means all the more reason to be careful when you buy things online because a lot of people are looking make a quick buck and do not really care about customer service like they used in the past. Even restaurants services are horrible compared to how they were in the past in the US, I was at red lobster a week or so ago and the waitress was so rude and snobby and it was as of she didn't want us to keep eating and ordering because we went for the endless shrimp offer and it tasted great but the waitress was horrible and seems many waitresses are very rude these days when I go to eat out, my point is people don't really care about pleasing the customer anymore so you can't just trust as much as in the past. You can read more about this on this form here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Appleiphones/comments/774lxi/iphone_6_charger/

Back