iPhone 5C vs 5S

mon-webmaster

Apple have recently launched a new model of iPhone , can any body tell what it is , is it iPhone 5C or 5S. There have been so much influx of technology that its difficult to remember the models now. Any way can any body tell me the differences between iPhone 5C vs 5S and tell the features in detail.

Considering the 5C is only like $100 cheaper, you would be silly to go for it. The 5S is best. On the other hand, Apple's screens are just too small so I would get a high end Android.

iPhone 5 to an iPhone 5s, there’s good news: The two phones are identical in size and shape, so most cases for the 5 will fit the 5s, and vice versa

I would never purchase any Apple products personally, but if I was interested in getting an iPhone I would almost prefer the plastic model. The metal bodies of the iPhone 5 scratched up way too easily. It doesn't look like they did much of anything to correct this with the new design. Companies can make high end looking phones without using a metal case which paint tends to wear off easily. The Motorola Razr Maxx HD for example has a Kevlar backing, which looks really nice and is really durable.

I really don't get why they even made the iPhone 5C, with it only being that much cheaper. Definitely go with the 5S, it's hardly much more at all and with the exception of white for the 5C all the colours are really feminine.

I think the only reason people purchased IPhone 5C is that it's cheaper and the build quality is plastic. The materials that use in IPhone 5S is much expensive than the ones use in the IPhone 5C, which is why the IPhone 5S is more expensive. Another thing is the IPhone 5S is made of metal rather than plastic.

The two versions were made for Apple to make more money. There is zero reason for them to release two versions of their phones. Especially, when everyone knows they will come out with a "new iPhone" next year. The whole thing just seems like a marketing ploy and consumers won't catch on in the long run.

Both ARE new models. The 5C is basically just a lower price point device with the same internals as the iPhone 5, and the 5S is a slightly improved version with a better camera system and a few additions like the fingerprint sensor. Both run iOS 7 and support all of your apps without a hitch.

Back