Ipad or Tablet

Michael Trevor

I am planning to buy something which could entertain me while I am bored. Till now, I am planning to buy an Ipad or Tablet. Anyone please tell me that what should I buy, thanks. :)

ipad is the best option.and let me tell you somthing about the new release of ios i.e. iOS8
Pictures: Every picture, every picture edit, every picture album now lives in your iCloud Photo Library, which will be easily viewable and consistent on all your devices.
Notifications: In iOS 8, users will find it convenient with new way to respond to notifications. Helpful shortcuts on your screen to the people you talk to most. These notifications are time-saving features for managing your mail accounts itself.
Magical keyboard: iOS 8 makes typing easier by suggesting contextually appropriate words and helping you to complete your sentences in an effective and time saving way. It even recognizes who you’re typing to and whether you’re in Mail or Messages and provide you with the pretext above.

I dont agree with ipad....
I think is the worst thing that you can buy!

if a friend of you, just want to show/give you a file, that has in his usb stick, you will never can get it.
He must upload it to the cloud server, and you must be connected through wifi, and download it from there!!!!
Terrible ??????

It doesnt have usb port!!!!

Try some tablet with android which supports all the file types!

Back