instant server hosting?

LIKEUS

I have 30 blogs that i need to transfer to another server: 500 gbs of SSD space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth.
How is GTHost.com instant server hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
Will you point me to a good host?

KVChosting.net as well as hostsailor.com servers are solid and reliable around the clock.
I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!

QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. I recommend GTHost.com instant web servers with all my heart. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.

The PayPal integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
Very happy with my switch to GTHost.com hosting. Support has overall been good (they were a bit slow to address an issue with upload limits but they fixed it and were apologetic and helpful so no real complaints).

QHoster.com servers are reliable enough to sign up.
The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

When we went to GTHost.com dedicated hosting it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are! They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.* Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.* Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.

Back