Inspirational Quotes

Michael

My two favorite Inspirational Quotes are:

“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it.”

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”

List your favorite quotes her.

If you help others, those favors may return in the future.
Love yourself and your neighbors.

Motivation:
Just because someone says something isn't possible, don't listen to them, change your dreams and see what you're capable of doing.

“I mean, they say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.”

Banksy

My favorite is by Eleanor Roosevelt:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

The quote I recently started liking is "Never give up on something you can't go a day without." My girlfriend told that to me, and I've loved it ever since.

One of my favorite quotes that seems to apply more and more every year because the world seems to be turning into a surveillance society is...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." by Benjamin Franklin.

It's so true. As the government insists on 30,000 drones being in the sky above the U.S. by 2020 those essential liberties will not exist anymore.

Back