Info on Hostgator

webhosts

Hi All,

I have gone through so many forums and came to know that Hostgator is one of the top hosting providers. I want a response from the people who are already using hostgator services, all I want to know is how are the services being provided by Hostgator. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

I think that Hostgator is a great hosting that most people should start with. They have great customer service and often have promos. Though, I would suggest as your site grows that you move onto better hosting.

I am not sure about the web host which you have specified as I never used them before. If you are in seek of a cheap and reliable web host, I would suggest you with TuckTail.com hosting plans start from just $2.79/mo from here. All their hosting plan includes unlimited bandwidth. Their servers and customer service are online round the clock ensuring 99.9% uptime. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

Frankly speaking i have not used their services but read many forums and articles about the complaints for worst services and all . But anyways, big names have big customers list and serving them is little tough. Softsys Hosting helps you in any situation. They have 24*7 tech support availability and they are quality web hosting solutions provider.

Hi, although they are a giant web hosting provider of time. But remember they have bad support department and they are never able to solve problems fastly. I will suggest to go for medium sized web hosting company as they will have reduced prices and also will be able to give good support as they will be emerging web hosting companies to capture more market share compared to these giant companies.

Back