Indian Food?

Michael

Do you like Indian food?
I like Mysore Masala Dosa and Paneerr Makhani with Butter Naan are my favorite Indian dishes?
What are yours favorite Indian Dish?

Do you like Indian food?
I like Mysore Masala Dosa and Paneerr Makhani with Butter Naan are my favorite Indian dishes?
What are yours favorite Indian Dish?

My personal favorite is Chicken Mugglai - not sure if I spelled that correctly. And yes, I love it when it goes with naan bread as well. I think that the curry is mild enough but still contains that rich Indian taste....yum yum, thinking about it makes me hungry!

I've actually never had indian food. I've heard a lot of horror stories about it though, so I'm kind of skeptical. Maybe I'll end up giving it a try, and just hope that my insides don't disagree with the choice.

What kind of horror stories? It's just food from another culture. Any way, I love Indian food. I'm from the UK and Indian food is really popular there. I love a nice chicken tikka masala or a vindaloo. It's great with some naan bread

Indian is my favourite takeaway food, but I appreciate that many of the "indian" dishes in the UK are not authentic and are made up! Nevertheless they taste amazing! I love chicken tikka masala, jalfrezi, madras, those kind of ones.

I like Indian food but i dislike chillis. As most indian foods are spicy this limits my choices but my favourite meal is onion baji with yogurt sauce, followed by a main meal of chicken korma and nan bread ;)

Back