increasing traffic

the best way to increase traffic is to do proper seo and must do activities like ppc and seo as social media is the most effective tool in current scenario.

I use the following methods to not only increase traffic, but to also build backlinks:

- Blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Forum posting
- Article directories
- Site directories.

For traffic generation, i utilize the free methods like submitting articles to popular ezinearticles.com with a backlink to my site. Lately I tried joining traffic exhanges and submitting RSS feeds to RSS directories.

In organic SEO their is no techniques to increase website traffic instantly, First of all you website traffic increases with your keywords ranking, if you keywords ranked in top 10 position, then your traffic increase. Then you have to work on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.

Increasing traffic is big task these days but not impossible . ppc is good option to get instant traffic but, if you want long term traffic you can go with SEO,SEM,SMO.

Forum posting, Bookmarking submission, Article submission, Directory submission are the best way increasing traffic of the website.

To improve the ranking after submit the daily posts. Increase the traffic after the posts on the social sites. Backlink fast come on the website after submit the posts.

we are follow in increasing traffic web site
blog commenting
forum posting
ad posting
book marking

Last edited:
Try to do Link building, directory submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions and press release submissions, forum postings, classified ads posting, all these things can create traffic to your website. Or for quick results,you can also buy traffic from freelancers on SEOclerks.

Back