Increase Web site Traffic

If you want to increase you web sites traffic then you must visit Increase Website Traffic, PageRank, SEO, Backlinks, Alexa - Free. they make a unique plan for every site and they do the best research for site by using there seo tool. and i can make sure to you that there seo tool are best in the world. they also give you many special offer for increasing you pr. so if you want to grow you sites traffic you can keep believe on Increase Website Traffic, PageRank, SEO, Backlinks, Alexa - Free.
all the best

Thank you you both who posted two different posts about increasing visitors by SEO I am visiting your links and I will try to contact them. Thanks for sharing again.

Do you have to pay someone to get those services or is it something you can learn by yourself? Just curious, especially for the erm financially-challenged.

Hey dude

I do not have any personal experience from the site you have mentioned but i usually increase traffic with the help of TuckTail.com where they help a user to improve the website page rank with keyword and suggested topics tool.Easy, one-click website submission to major search engines.They help the user to achieve the desired page rank quickly and in a simple way.

These sites are quickly becoming something of the past... They usually just spam you around the web, which will actually end up harming your PR rather than increasing it.... The absolute best way to increase your PR is via quality content and utilizing efficient white hat SEO.

Seriously... anyone who boasts that they will increase your Alexa ranking is blowing hot air... Alexa is no where near accurate, ever. They gather their stats by people who have willingly installed the "Alexa Toolbar".. In fact, i know a guy who did a test on Alexa rankings with 2 websites who were garnering a difference of roughly 20,000 views/day...

"Website A was getting 20,000+ unique visitors per day, and Website B was getting just over 1,000+ uniques per day. In other words Website A was getting 20 times the traffic of Website B, yet the Alexa rank had Website B getting double the traffic within their reporting!??" - read his full article here How Does Alexa Track Traffic – Do They Really Have a Grasp of Your Traffic? - Ways to Avoid SCAMS Online

On to backlinks... The best strategy to build solid backlinks, is by not focusing on them at all, if your content is captivating and "worth while", natural backlinks will build, and you will be much better off for it..... forum posting for backlinks and the like are also becoming outdated at an exponential rate... Long gone are the days when spamming your link around the web counted as a "good backlink"... and that's exactly what the vast majority of these companies do... they spam you around the web, usually to other pages who have nothing in common with your website, which is not a good thing in the eyes of Google.

Now, i'm not talking about a legitimate "SEO company", although that term is almost a joke because of how simple basic SEO strategies are today, because a legitimate company will likely deliver you the results you want, but its the "automatic SEO spam bots" that are going to hurt you. Basically anyone who talks about spamming backlinks and Alexa rankings are not to be trusted, because their techniques are 2+ years outdated.

So... Ultimately what you're paying for is... outdated black hat SEO techniques that will do more harm than good, in the long run.

Last edited:
Hello, I have visited their site it seems they have their own network on which they increase web traffic of a site. Am i correct?

Actually tanveer, wealthy affiliate offers only the most relevant and up to date instruction on how to successfully create niche/authority websites. They present weekly webinars on all topics SEO, marketing and web design encompasses. They also do not require you to promote them like I am, I just believe that they have a tremendous amount to offer anyone in the IM world.

They offer a completely free starter membership which gives you access to more than enough to get a good perspective on what they offer, and the legitimacy of their program.

What wealthy affiliate isn't is a ponzi, or a 'get rich quick scheme" so keep that in mind.

I hope that answers your questions!
-Branton

for increasing traffic use
Good meta tag
content of yours website should be unique
article submission
blog submission
forum posting and
SMO is the best option to increase website traffic
you can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.

1.to increase traffic of your website you must develop good headlines
a good headlines can dramatically your views when shared on social network
2.Write article rich in content,quality articles will get ranks better in search result
create content that is helpful and useful
never copy and paste another website
3.Good site address a specific niche or audience and then became a expert in that field
4.create shareable content,your content should be easily shareable so that your readers can spread the world for you

- write articles with your links and submit them to directories
- set up a Facebook fanpage for your site
- set up a twitter account and get followers
- do blog commenting on relevant blogs
- do guest posting
- try out press releases
- check out solo ads
- try traffic exchanges
- SEO optimize your site
you can also buy traffic from freelancers from SEOclerks at cheap rates.

Different SEO techniques can only help you to increase the traffic in website, try out different On-page and Off-page SEO techniques, it will definately help you to increase the website traffic.

Last edited:
Back