In terms of features and specifications as of now which mobile phone is the best buy?

As of January 2015, which mobile phone is the best to purchase and use?

To be honest, I don't really know which smartphone is the best for features and specifications. There are always so many new phones coming out on different operating systems that it's virtually impossible to keep up to date with all of them. Personally, I am a fan of HTC and I like the new HTC One smartphones, but I will admit that I do tend to have (minor) problems using HTC on the internet (not with apps). The Samsung Galaxy phones do seem to still be the most popular option at the moment.

Based on my experience samsung can be the most effective mobile phone. But of course at the end of the day it all depends on your desired specs.

A couple of days ago I bought galaxy s2. One of the best smart phones I have ever seen. Brilliantly fast smart phone. One of the best experiences I have ever had. Samsung all the way
+44Samsung Galaxy S II is the best smartphone of all time I dare to say that. What I meant is that the year 2011 it came out, it surpassed all other smartphones easily with its remarkable and AWESOME speed, stunning OLED screen, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL design and shape and so many more. I'm not exxagerating here. It's a matter of FACT. The Lite'ning Rom, Wuhh. A major impact on the galaxy s2. I can say that its lightning fast and very stable. Even the Apple iPhone 5 can't match the speed of the beast galaxy s2. Seriously, it was tested and proven. Consider it, future smartphones nor from Samsung, HTC, Apple whatsoever cannot fight the victory did by the galaxy s2 during it did in its generations.
pple is much ahead than Samsung... I personally do not like Android layout at all, and the only good part in it is the part they copied from Apple... They may have many kinds of phones but iPhones are classic and much better. Other Samsung products are amazing is a different thing but iPhones have better quality better apps. Plus Samsung phones are too huge and their outer design is also not too attractive. iPhone 5c has a lot of colours but samsung wont improve at all... We just have a perspective that they rock. I believe Apple is the best and after that comes Nokia Lumia..
Mobile Number Tracker

Nokia may have loosen the game, but they are still on track, no brand was ever able to put vibrant colors to phone without forsaking the look of quality to the phone, you can drop your lumia at 5ft without worries, but with other brands, it will need repair. No brand can give you such quality photo, no dual core phone is as fast as nokia lumia 520, graphics are superb, solidity is superlative, you know you are holding a quality phone when you touch a nokia device.

Last edited:
In my view smart phones are by far the best as they are mostly within my budget and comes with facilities that are not found in any other phones while even if we find it they are mostly expensive which no one can afford easily. I also use it for many other purposes like connecting with my lovely clock the Coolest Clock brand which is seriously good with having feature where I can add motivation on the clock face as well.

Back