Images on google

kai_uk

When you are looking for images to add to your blogg/site a large number of people will simply go on google and take one of those. Apart from the the ones from paid sites like istock, shutterstock etc. what are the rules of using googled pictures?

stock-vector-paid-stamps-110738276.jpg

1533796822_1376736653.jpg

Picking from google is not an ideal way. You could run into copyright issues with this. Try to find out website which provides royalty-free images for free. Or you could try out for dollarphotoclub.com They offer the cheapest rates for high quality images, in my experience (I'm not an affiliate of this, anyhow)

Images on Google's image search are not free for anyone to use on their sites. That is a common misconception. Google is simply indexing those images, because the stock photo companies have live sites with samples of the images shown for sales purposes. The watermark should be an obvious warning sign. You can in fact get in trouble and get hit with some large fines for doing that. There are revers search engines such as Tineye that can help them catch people doing this rather easily.

I would instead suggest trying out some of the trial offers at places such as DepositPhotos or BigStockPhoto.

You should try Images.Google.Com and search for Images. Then on the menu bar, they have this "Royalty Free Images" somewhere - I forget the exact location of this at the moment, but am sure, it exists on the top menu right above the point where Images start showing and below the search bar. They also have options like - whether you can customize these royalty free images or not

I saw many web designer pick up images from search engines who not have any copy right issue and not paid of course and use them by doing some
editing.
Googled images is associated to another site, blog, article, account etc.
Use of those images to your professional work is not legal, the simple rule purchase them to use.

Back