Image Verification

Tara

I thought the image verification would disappear once I hit a certain number of posts. I have over 50 posts and I still have to submit an image verification. I understand it's a weapon against forum spam. I hate spam just like other *normal* people, but it also inhibits forum growth. I think it should be eliminated after a poster has reached a certain number of posts.

Tara thank you for your suggestion. We have created a new EWD support forum and your thread have been moved to it. I have tweaked some settings to make sure that the members do not have to enter captcha again and again. Do post here if the problem still shows up.

I will have a look on how to resolve it. Seems like its default with vbulletin right now but have to find a tweak.

I have more than100 post counts in the forum but still need to enter Captcha every time for thread & replies. It is really like a hurdle in Forum growth.

Thank you every one for following up on this issue. The setting have once again been tweaked so just let me know (especially members with more than 10 posts) if you still see the Capthca.

Back