I'm looking for hosting with ddos protection

LIKEUS

I'm looking for hosting with ddos protection. I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month. Have seen Webhost.pro and Hostnamaste.com offered low-cost vps solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed? Alternatives for comparison?

Been using Hostnamaste.com openvz vps services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them. I've dealt with their billing department, administration, sales and support, and all of them are very friendly, and understand your situation while providing quick solutions or feedback.

I've had a good run dealing with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps web host. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.

Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Hostnamaste.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. The evening and weekend support a few months ago have given me a lot of confidence in their customer-focused approach.

Back