I'm looking for cheap vps/vds

Djons

I'm looking for cheap vps/vds with 250gb storage and find good one, but it's speed is 100mbps.
will it be enough for 2 WordPress websites ? eshops actually with 300 visirors daily, each.
Can I trust Rightservers.com Managed VPS hosting? Any reviews, please?

As an alternative, can draw your attention to cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions starting from $10/mo. The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface. Anything you can't figure out can be resolved with a quick email or support call.

Have a look at VPS accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

If your looking for cheap vps hosting in canada then they are good because they have vps servers located in one area in canada. If your making wordpress blogs for world wide users than just look for a cheap vps hosting provider that has no set up or upgrade fees and free money back trial. I like cheap vps that does not charge vat taxes.

Like many webmasters have pointed out, Rightservers.com has provided excellent and reliable service.
Reliability has been 100%. The service has been very prompt and professional.
I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

I've not been with the web host long, but I am extremely impressed with Rightservers.com Canadian VPS so far.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

If you are looking for cheap & Reliable VPS then, eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

I thought of moving to other hosts but Rightservers.com Managed VPS is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Good support knowledge. The tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

Back