I'm interested in your opinion

Greatta

If you decided to replace all the furniture in your home now, would you turn to professionals in interior design, or would you do it without someone's help? I never manage to furnish the rooms in my house beautifully and so that it's homely cozy. My attempts are more like glossy photo in the inexpensive magazine, where everything seems to be fine, but you can see that there are poor quality furniture and rather gloomy atmosphere in the rooms.

I believe that not everyone can be good interior designers and there is nothing wrong with not being able to do that. You just need to find professionals who will do this work for you. I know that I'm poor at combining colors and have poor spatial thinking, so I cann't imagine how this furniture will look in one of my rooms, but I know that there are companies, such as Space Factor, where I can get original design decisions and whose opinion on what will look better in my living room I trust. Several times I turned to them to get help in renovation and replace furniture in my apartment and I'm always satisfied with the result. It seems to me that you should find such service in your area too and get what you want without much effort on your part.

Back