If I wanted to start a Wordpress blog from Scratch, and use StudioPress, is that all

tuanpeto

I have Genesis theme, or the Studiopress package I bought it years ago. I read it was SEO ready, I am trying to get back into blogging, I stopped 3 years ago when I wasn't earning any more money from it so I felt it was a waste of time. I had a website in google news and its still in there but the visitors were only 25 per day and I wasn't earning any money from it, before the drop in traffic I was getting thousands of visitors per day and earning some money.

I wanted to start a blog from scratch, or start over from an old site that I haven't updated in years should I delete all the old content and start from scratch?

But I was wondering if there are some settings and modifications you need to do on it?

Also what are some good wordpress plugins to add? Should I add a Twitter and Facebook plugin that automatically posts a snippet and tweet and posts on my facebook everytime I put a new post.

another thing is there anyway to change the background of the Genesis theme from white to black? I cant find it anywhere it seems you can only have a white background and cant change the background to black or dark.

Back