Ideal smartphone screen size

sweetcorn

I have a smartphone but sometimes when i'm browsing i feel that my choice wasn't correct. I feel that the screen size is small . What is the ideal screen size which would be appropriate for everything i do on the phone and which phone(s) support this feature?

For me it's around 5". My brother has a S4 with 5" and I have an LG G2 that's 5.2". Maybe in the future a bigger screen like the Note 3's 5.7" will be the norm. Look at how the screen sizes have always increased in years. Plus with the bezels getting smaller there is more room for bigger screens.

This is a good question but really tailored for each individual user. My smartphone has a 4.3" screen and it still fits ok in my pocket. A larger screen would be good some some applications like google maps, videos, and some games, but i would need it to still be able to fit in my pocket as i don't want to carry a bag with me every time i go out. Of course for the ladies it's less of an issue as they keep it in their handbag. I prefer not to use a manbag everytime i leave the house.

I depends on your personal preference, which is what you will mainly use your phone for. I think the ideal smartphone screen size is 4.0-inch, which is the perfect size for me. It is easier for me to carry it in my pocket, as well as hold it so I don't feel it's too bulky for me.

Back