Ideal pants for the office: tips and recommendations

iri43185

Hi. We have a strict dress code in our office, I'm looking for something versatile and stylish. What fabrics and models do you prefer? What color and cut is preferable? Maybe someone has tips on brands or stores?

With respect to the elements of clothes that arecurrently trending, I would suggest that more attention is paid to the classics in the form of well-fitted trousers made from quality wool. They have a better shape holding ability and give an elegant look. Regarding the color – Although people associate dark colors with heavy clothes, simple shades such as navy blue or gray are quite universal and can be worn with most shirts and jackets. I recently found a great selection of pants on the Beige & Brown website https://www.beigebrown.com/et/collections/trousers-for-men. Some models are really wonderful and are great to be worn at offices as they are appropriate for the working environment.

Try integrating men's joggers into your closet. They are the basis of the popular youth athleisure style with its characteristic combination of casual and sporty. Joggers should be worn with a long sweater, t-shirt, sports sweatshirt, bomber, sweatshirt. If you need a universal style, choose slim fit. Slim fit pants of this type are the standard of classic men's fashion.

Back