I'd love to hear your opinions and tips on using builder gel

StellaBooth

Hello, dear nail technicians and enthusiasts! I'd love to hear your opinions and tips on using builder gel. I recently started working with this material and ran into several questions. Which brand do you consider the best in terms of price-quality ratio and why? What subtleties need to be taken into account when applying the gel to avoid detachments and chips?

I have been doing nail extensions for several years now and have tried many different brands, so I will try to give you useful tips. Firstly, in terms of price-quality ratio, I recommend paying attention to DNKa construction gel. This brand has proven itself to be the best thanks to its excellent product quality and affordable prices. DNKa gel has good viscosity and is easy to apply, making it ideal for both professionals and beginners. They are quite strong and durable, which avoids frequent corrections and increases the life of the manicure. Now about the intricacies of applying the gel. It is very important to properly prepare the nail plate. First, thoroughly degrease your nails using a special cleaner. Secondly, do not forget about the primer, which will ensure better adhesion of the gel to the natural nail. When applying the gel, pay attention to the following points: Thin layers. Apply the gel in thin layers to avoid peeling. Carefully cure each layer in a lamp, observing the recommended time. Apex. Form the correct architecture of the nail, creating the apex (highest point) to ensure strength and resistance to mechanical damage. Quality of polymerization. Make sure you use a lamp of sufficient power and check its functionality. Insufficiently dried gel can cause chips and peeling. Neatness of work. Avoid getting the gel on the cuticle and side ridges. This not only affects the aesthetic appearance but also contributes to the delamination of the material. Finish coating. Use finishing gel or topcoat to finish the job. It will give your manicure shine and additional protection.

Another important point is sealing the free edge of the nail. This helps prevent chipping and peeling, especially at the tips of the nails, which are the most exposed to stress. To do this, I gently brush the gel along the edge of the nail, creating a protective barrier. Finally, don't neglect the final coat of topcoat. It must be applied evenly and cure properly. This will not only give your manicure a beautiful shine, but will also protect it from external influences. Following these nuances helps me achieve a perfect manicure that lasts a long time and without unpleasant surprises. I hope my tips will help you too!

Back