I want to choose ssd web hosting provider

LIKEUS

What reliable ssd web hosting provider can you recommend me to choose?
I require your help, need: 10 gbs of space based on ssd, 150 gbs of bandwidth. How reliable is Kvchosting.com?

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

you can give a try to BLUE ANGEL HOST PVT. LTD. a reputed registered webhosting company. You will get 7 days full money back guarantee without asking a single question if you are unhappy. what else on God's earth you need ?

I have used a few hosts in the past but KVChosting.com is by far the best. Their support is always replying to all emails promptly.
That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get ssd hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

There are no better option than Kvchosting.com to get quality ssd powered hosting solutions. You will be pleased dealing with their high available support and solid servers.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

I hear they are not a good provider so I can recommended you to chose other hosting provider.

Look at offer section.

Honestly, I am not sure with the web host you mentioned. However, Google is the best resource to check their reliability. In case you wish to check other good alternatives, Go for AccuWebHosting. AccuwebHosting holds over decade of Hosting experience. AccuWebHosting offers most affordable Shared Hosting on Pure SSD Storage - Raid10 Setup at just $3.19 /month with exceptional customer service.

Back