I want a Suggesion for buy a electrice shaver from the experts .

sopia

Hello experts,
I have facing a problem. My cheek has grating when i clean shave by razor . Now i have decided to will shave by electric shaver. so i want to buy a electric shaver from 10 Best products online market place. Please experts suggest me. Thank you.

Best electric shaver for the money foil or rotary review

My best electric shaver review is electric rotary shaver is better than foil electric shaver.

Both electric shavers do good job but foil shavers wear out and grabs beard while rotary electric shaver last a long time and you can replace electric shaver blades when needed. Electric shavers are the best cheap way for men to shave better than razor blades and shaving cream. Razor blades do cut closer most times but they can irritate your skin.

I have old norelco rotary electric shaver and braun electric shaver that is foil. I like both and have regular gillete razor and use that a few times a year. Electric shavers are better than regular blade razors no cuts or nicks no hair pulling and electric shavers last so much longer they cost alot less money than razor blades over time. You do not need to buy shaving cream with electric shaver and that saves money and razor baldes cost so much money and only last a little while.

The norelco electric shaver never grabs hair and blades last a long time so i rate that the best electric shaver.

consumer reviews

Last edited:
There are many electric shavers available in the market. If you are confused which is best. I would like to suggest you pick the shaver having good Reviews. Check out the list of good electric shavers having good Reviews & also Buyer’s Guide on this site.

Thanks!

Back